|Job Position||Business Partner|
|Salary||£36000 - £38000 per annum + 18 Months FTC + Benefits|
|Benefits||18 Months FTC + Benefits|
|Location||London (London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Emmy Hussey|
|Contact Phone||+44 (0) 20 7187 6929|
* Strong Stakeholder management
* Experience in a comparable organisation where the majority of staff are from a Professional Services background (within FS or Profesional Services).
* Management of day to day recruitment and onboarding tasks
* Previous experience as a recruiter is essential- in-house only
* Strong knowledge of best practice recruitment and selection frameworks (i.e. job design and definition, policies, practices, competency-based interviewing, ability/psychometric testing).
* Experience with HR IT systems
* Experience of conveying both simple and more complex processes and procedures in a way that is understood and tailored to the individual customer - Business process re-engineering experience desirable.
* Previous management of PSL
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel essential
* Strong verbal and written communication
* MI - Provide End to end metrics including supplier performance
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Hudson provides permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps its clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. With offices right across the UK and Ireland, we have the resources and expertise to help you build a rewarding career, be it locally or globally.