|Posted on||Fri, 01 Dec 2017|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Location||London (City of London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Georgia Bryden|
|Contact Phone||+44 (0)20 7415 2815|
They have a vacancy within their Graduate Recruitment team focusing on MBA/Graduate and Associate hires. The role predominantly focusses on graduate recruitment and offers an excellent opportunity working within a large team, gaining exposure to multiple areas of HR, whilst supporting the Recruitment and Development team.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
* Managing candidate attraction events at a variety of Universities.
* Liaising with senior stakeholders regarding the graduate recruitment process
* Acting as the main point of contact for all Graduate Recruitment queries
* Representing the firm at events, acting as an ambassador
* Organising assessment centres and attending campus activities for future trainees.
* The successful candidate will have:
* Experience working in a graduate recruitment role, within professional services ideally.
* Graduate or graduate calibre, with a minimum of 3 years work experience
* If you possess the above-mentioned experience, please submit your CV for consideration.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]