|Posted on||Wed, 06 Dec 2017|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Location||London (London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Kathryn Gunner|
|Contact Phone||+44 (0)20 7415 2815|
* Managing the end to end recruitment process across business areas
* Focusing on direct sourcing and assessing the best route to market
* Liaising with hiring managers to establish recruitment strategy and manage expectations
* Conducting first stage interviews either by phone or face to face
* Providing feedback for both internal and external candidates
* Working in partnership with the HR team to develop the firms Diversity & Inclusion plan
* Maintaining the ATS and producing information as required
* Acting as the main point of contract for new joiners
* Ad hoc project work
To be considered for the role you must have a background in recruitment, ideally within the financial or professional services and have led the end to end recruitment process. You must have conducted both face to face and telephone interviews and be strong at competency based interviewing.
You will also be able to build strong and effective relationships with all level stakeholder, be highly organised and have exceptional attention to detail. You must also be able to manage conflicting priorities and be able to work to tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to have true ownership of the recruitment process and really make an impact to the business. You will have full autonomy of the roles you are running and not be held to strict KPIs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today to hear more!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]