|Posted on||Wed, 06 Dec 2017|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Location||London (City of London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Georgia Bryden|
|Contact Phone||+44 (0)20 7415 2815|
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with the coordination of the full recruitment process
* Researching and sourcing for candidates, screening CVs and holding screening calls.
* Building, developing and maintaining the in-house candidate system: printing, collating applications, scheduling interviews and communicating with candidates
* Ad hoc project workYou should also possess excellent communication and administrative skills, strong IT skills and be interested in developing your career within recruitment/HR.
* The candidate:
* Will have strong academics including a degree
* Will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects
* Will enjoy working in a corporate environment
* Will have experience working with a recruitment role.
If you possess the above-mentioned experience, please submit your CV for consideration.
You must be of graduate calibre, with excellent academics and have Recruitment experience. Candidates must have spent time working in a financial or professional services environment (i.e. law firm, accountancy firm, insurance firm)
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]