|Posted on||Mon, 09 Apr 2018|
|Job Role||Learning and Development|
|Salary||£80000 - £100000 per annum + car allowance + bonus|
|Benefits||car allowance + bonus|
|Location||London (London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||James Baker|
Roles and responsibilities include:
* Leading the delivery of high quality client project work and complex Learning or Organisational design for performance programmes
* Responsibility for leading the end-to-end Learning agenda for FS Clients
* Identifying business learning needs
* Design, development and delivery of digital and ILT products
* Development and maintenance of learning roadmaps
* Measurement of learning impact
* Implementation of learning certification
You will have:
* Experience of investment banking and retail banking
* Held a senior L&D role within an FS organisation as well as having worked as a consultant for a Management Consultancy
* A mix of in house and consulting experience
* Proven experience coaching and developing team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development.
* Qualifications such as MSc Occupational Psychology and CIPD would be beneficial but not essential.
This role will require travel, depending on the client, and ideally you will possess an UK/EU passport.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, or for more information, please apply today or call 020 7415 2815 for a confidential discussion.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]