|Posted on||Mon, 11 Feb 2019|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||London (City of London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Kathryn Gunner|
|Contact Phone||+44 (0)20 7415 2815|
* Managing the entire recruitment process for your designated business area
* Liaising with hiring managers to take a job briefing, set expectations and agree a route to market
* Directly sourcing candidates through a variety of channels and reviewing direct applications
* Liaising with external recruitment agencies and responding to speculative agency approaches
* Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
* Ad hoc project work - leading and supporting
You will ideally have experience in a full 360 recruitment role (either within agency or in-house) and be able to manage senior stakeholder relationships. You must have experience recruiting within the professional or financial services space and have a real passion for hiring amazing talent into the business.
This is an incredibly busy role and will therefore require someone who is very detail orientated and pragmatic, and someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, challenging environment. You must also be comfortable to work autonomously and be able to manage a high volume of roles.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]