|Posted on||Thu, 09 May 2019|
|Job Role||Talent Management|
|Salary||€180000 - €240000 per annum|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Job reference||NGF - 1092702|
|Application contact||Nick Finley|
|Contact Phone||+31 208 886 230|
As the Global Talent Management Director you will have direct responsibility for all Talent Management and Learning & Development activities on a global level. Reporting directly to the Global Head of HR you will sit on the core global HR team co-ordinating and driving the execution of talent development group wide.
You will be responsible for driving global Learning & Development programs, communicating talent development strategy to global partners, leading organisational talent reviews, developing and assessing succession planning, accelerating individual personal development plans and generally ensuring that the business is one step ahead in developing individual and organisational capabilities. You will collaborate with regional/local HR teams, and be accountable for measurable L&D execution across all brands and markets.
What initiatives and programmes will require your leadership?
* Drive global employee engagement and reduce voluntary attrition through developing the companies people
* Steer global leadership programs to develop leaders who inspire at all levels
* Ensure dedicated, ambitious personal development plans everywhere
* Maximise utilization of the all L&D assets - training programs, online learning etc.
* Lead annual organisational talent review process globally across 5 business units and also functionally
* Engage deeply with Extended Leadership Team and know who is ready for next steps at the top-level
* Level up company capabilities in people management
* Talent tracking
* Career path communications
What you will need to be successful in this role?
* Experience working in talent management / development within a product and tech lead organisation
* Ability to establish domain expertise credibility
* A love of learning and real passion for helping others learn and develop themselves
* Ambitious and hands-on.
* Open communication style - to handle colleagues across many time zones, across multiple functions and levels (including regional CEO levels)
* An ability to influence without formal authority
* Can-do attitude
* Willing to experiment and innovate
* Excellence in program management and task-managing
* Ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]