|Posted on||Thu, 19 Mar 2020|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||South East (Bromley, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Kathryn Gunner|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 9624|
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
* Managing employee relations cases from end to end and upskilling line managers
* Supporting with performance improvement plans and career progression
* Manage the recruitment process from liaising with hiring managers to delivering offers and onboarding
* Maintain agency relationships and manage the PSL
* Work with the wider HR team to deliver a streamless HR service, developing policies and procedures along the way
* Be the first point of contact for HR queries
* Support and/or lead on HR related project work
If you are someone with experience working in a generalist HR role, looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and exciting business then this could be the role for you.
You must be highly organised, extremely self motivated and eager to achieve results. You must also have proven resilience and evidence of leading ER cases end to end.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]