|Posted on||Thu, 19 Mar 2020|
|Job Role||Rewards, Compensation and Benefits|
|Salary||£52000 - £60000 per annum|
|Location||London (City of London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Sofia Wikho-Ng|
|Contact Phone||+44 (0)20 7332 2436|
The role will focus on benefit harmonisation and group total reward programs, offering good visibility with senior stakeholders and the wider HR team.
* Responsible for delivery of HR budgeting processes
* Looking after salary benchmarking, leading executive compensation and benefits issues.
* Act as the first point of contact for all reward related queries.
* Pension scheme administration, auto enrolment assessment management, evaluation to assess internalising this work.
* Responsible use of benchmarking data, networking opportunities and internal analysis.
* Support in the annual long-term incentive plan and administration.
* Responsible for use of benchmarking data, networking opportunities and internal analysis.
* Support in the annual long-term incentive plan and management.
* Responsible for Job Map/Job architecture positions in the organisation according to Hay methodology.
* University degree educated/equivalent
* Strong knowledge of Reward and Benefits
* Strong communication and presentational skills
* Work Collaboratively
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]