|Posted on||Fri, 16 Oct 2020|
|Job Role||Learning and Development|
|Salary||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||London (City of London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Kathryn Gunner|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 9624|
More specifically, as an L&D Advisor, you will be responsible for;
* Working with the Head of L&D to drive and implement the firms training strategy
* Conducting regular training needs analysis across all programmes to ensure efficiency and results
* Detailed programme management and coordination, globally - with the support from junior members of the team
* Delivering training on a global basis - using webinars and up to date technology
* Designing and implementing new in person and online solutions
* Work with the wider team on the firms D&I strategy and programme
* Maintaining relationships with external bodies / providers
* Keeping up to date with L&D programmes to ensure courses are up to date and best in the industry
* Ad hoc relevant project work
To really succeed in this role, you will have a genuine passion for learning and development and strong experience in both designing and delivering training. You will have the ability to work with senior stakeholders across a variety of business lines and have demonstrable experience in gaining buy in and commitment.
This role really suits someone who is innovative, imaginative and not afraid to push boundaries.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply today! Financial or professional services experience is a must.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]