|Posted on||Fri, 16 Oct 2020|
|Salary||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Location||London (London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Chris Tuckerman|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 2454|
* Own the EMEA Payroll roadmap, aligning to Global principles and framework
* Drive delivery of EMEA Payroll transformation across the region
* Support in the design of the time and attendance strategy and roadmap for the EMEA Region
* Ensure payroll change is delivered in line with the People Operations change governance framework
* Conduct regular post-project reviews to ensure anticipated efficiencies and benefits are delivered
* Monitor Payroll Service Levels with payroll vendor across all countries and manages escalations where local country hasn't had resolution in timeline or to satisfaction
* Attend monthly Payroll Operations calls for all Countries, supporting local teams to articulate root causes and agree efficient solutions with Vendors.
* Responsible for central management of other EMEA Payroll related vendors, activities include ensure vendor contracts and statement of works remain compliant to contract
* Monitor vendor performance against contract, being a central contact point for renewal, issue escalation and account management, escalating as needed.
* Operational Payroll experience in at least three EMEA countries preferred
* Payroll transformation experience in large multi nationals
* Business Process improvement or re-engineering focus, ie, LEAN or Six Sigma with experience delivering standardisation and efficiency outcomes
* Significant experience of working to multiple statutory requirements and complex contract, ideally gained in the EMEA region
* Highly experienced at working in a complex matrixed environment, across geographies and managing a range of stakeholders and collaborating to deliver shared outcomes
* Experience with key stakeholders relationships to improve and enhance operational effectiveness and the overall service delivery of the Payroll function for the business
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]