|Posted on||Fri, 20 Nov 2020|
|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Location||London (Barnet, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Sam Myhre|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 9639|
As the HR Administrator/office manager, you will:
* Manage HR administration, systems and processes, including employee contracts, holidays, sickness, recruitment, payroll and pensions
* Manage the relationship with Rradar - HR advisory organisation
* Ensure all policies are up to date, in place and communicated to all staff/volunteers, and automate organisational processes where possible to increase efficiency and reduce costs
* Oversee staff training, including assessing, planning, tracking and co-ordinating mandatory training
* Recruit volunteers with the aim of establishing a solely volunteer-run reception
* Oversee that all office administrative processes ensure confidentiality and adherence to the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
* Record and distribute minutes for board, management and staff meetings as and when required and/or to ensure that there is a resource to do so
* Develop, review and maintain effective office management systems
* Arrange and conduct DBS clearances and to ensure DBS compliance across both organisations, including volunteers
* Oversee website and social media platforms and enlist support as needed to keep them current
* Carry out regular banking of monies received
* Undertake any relevant training as required by the organisation and / or relevant to your role
* Undertake any other duties as may be required which are commensurate with the grade and nature of the post
My client is looking for somebody who can thrive in a fast paced environment and who can work with a high degree of autonomy. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience within a HR related role.
This role is based in Barnet but would also require occasional travel to Enfield.
This is a part time position (4 days a week) and will be a temporary contract for 2-3 months. This Is paying up to 32k FTE.
If interested, please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]