|Posted on||Wed, 13 Jan 2021|
|Salary||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Location||London (City of London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Chris Tuckerman|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 2454|
Key responsibilities include:
* Sole responsibility for the monthly payroll for the UK staff, involving all aspects of PAYE and HYPO tax calculations, using the ADP Freedom system. Salary Sacrifice schemes and GAYE administration, issuing P45's, dealing with tax and NIC queries
* Ensure compliance with HMRC requirements: good knowledge of HMRC procedures/RTI
* End of Year (P60, FPS/RTI), PSA Agreement, P11d's & P11D (b)
* Prepare monthly pension spreadsheet and send to pension provider
* Post expenses on the monthly payroll spreadsheet and ensure claims are compliant with the travel policy. Monthly checking of cash/credit expenses
* Liaison with financial advisors regarding Group Life, Group Income Protection, BUPA healthcare, health screenings, EAP, and Standard Life
* Manage bi-annual benefits enrolment windows and annual renewal of Medical, Life, Income Protection insurances.
* Auto-enrolment. Ensure all new joiners are automatically enrolled and communication is issued to them as per regulatory guidance.
* Responsible for reconciling the monthly payroll accounts.
* Dealing with employment tax adviser on global mobility issues like international tax, etc. as required
* Applying for A1s for business travel
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]