|Posted on||Tue, 16 Feb 2021|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Siobhan Waterfield|
|Contact Phone||+44 1242 388 068|
* You will have responsibility for providing business focused, commercial HR support to the business, building strong working relationship with stakeholders and providing first class first line support.
* You will be very hands on, leading on activities such as performance management, absence management disciplinary, grievance, restructuring and organisational changes.
* You will support talent management, career development and salary reviews.
* You will liaise with specialist functions such as Learning & Development in relation to initiatives.
* You will support the HR Manager and Recruitment Assistant with the recruitment process, including reviewing applications and conducting interviews
* You will contribute to and support the delivery of the monthly HRMI reporting, using analytics and trends to support the business with decision making and people initiatives.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate a number of year working at HR Advisor level with strong Generalist HR experience, including complex employee relations experience.
You need to demonstrate the ability to build strong, professional, credible working relationships with senior leaders and the ability to provide sound advice in relation to policies and processes. You are ambitious, driven and comfortable working in a dynamic, changing environment.This is a high calibre working environment where talent is fostered, and internal opportunities will be available for the right candidate.
If you feel that you have the required skills & experience please apply today. Alternatively, please contact me on the following for more information: [email protected]
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]