|Posted on||Mon, 22 Feb 2021|
|Salary||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Location||London (London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Sam Myhre|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 9639|
As the retail HR Advisor you will be:
* Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
* Reviewing and updating job descriptions
* Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
* Training hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques
* Assisting with and developing recruitment campaigns
* Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
* Monitoring key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates
* Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
* Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
* Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
* Identifying development needs
* Suggesting new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations (e.g. ATS and HRIS software)
* Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
* Researching and recommending performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
* Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
* Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
* Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
* Assisting in organising employer branding initiatives
* Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a retail advisory capacity and will be comfortable managing ER processes.
This is a permanent position based in Orpington, however, the business is extremely flexible and is happy with the role to operate remotely moving forwards.
This is paying up to £42,000.
Please do apply if you could be interested.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]