|Posted on||Mon, 22 Feb 2021|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Location||London (City of London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Randa Ibrahim|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 2164|
This role will incorporate all aspects of the HR function from recruiting and onboarding to assisting on HR projects, this is a fantastic opportunity for an inspiring team player with a strong interest in HR, paired with a working knowledge of HR processes and experience of supporting a generalist HR team within a professional services environment.
* Provide support with all HR administration tasks.
* Deal with recruitment administration, including employment applications and ensure safer recruitment practices are met.
* Administration and recruitment activities including adverts, shortlisting, interviews and offers.
* Process all administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
* Supporting all disciplinaries, grievances and all aspects of employee relations.
* Support all required pre-employment checks, updating, and discussing with line managers where appropriate.
* Regularly review and update all HR policies, staying up to date with legislation.
* Help to prepare management reports on employee related data monthly.
* Prepare (as required) monthly payroll. Preparation of payroll input forms to send to payroll provide.
* Ensure all right to works and pre-employment checks are conducted accurately.
* Administration around the annual pay review.
* To ensure the upkeep and accuracy of data held on the HR database.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Be educated to degree level.
* CIPD or equivalent HR qualification desirable
* Preferably CIPD qualified or working towards this.
* An understanding of HR best practice.
* An awareness of employment law issues
* Previous experience working in HR 2+ years ideally in a Legal practice.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential.
* Proficient reporting and analytics skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]