|Posted on||Thu, 01 Apr 2021|
|Salary||£55001 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Benefits||bonus + benefits|
|Location||South West (Bristol, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Stephen Menko|
|Contact Phone||+44 1225 430 007|
Sitting within the HR team and managing a team of two, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient management and governance of several pension schemes. This will include:
* Managing the Pension agenda, working closely with Board Members and Finance
* Fulfilling the role of Secretary to the Trustee Board for the final salary pension scheme
* Fulfil the role of Group Administrator and ensure compliance with all Scheme Secretariat and EPL requirements
* Analyse legislation and make recommendations on pension policies and strategy
* Communicate internally and provide information to ensure pension arrangements are understood and valued by all employees
* Work with outsourced service providers and act as the interface with a wide range of advisors and specialists
You will be a Pensions specialist working within a Corporate or Public Sector environment with experience of DB/DC pensions including TUPE arrangements. You will be able to clearly evidence managing the trustee agenda and thorough knowledge of defined benefits, defined contributions and final salary pension schemes, with experience as the Secretariat of several pension schemes. You will have strong analytical skills alongside your ability to communicate and build relationships to Board level.
Based in Bristol/Gloucestershire, my client is looking for someone who can be really pro-active, adhere to deliverables and effectively drive the pensions strategy and agenda.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]