|Posted on||Tue, 06 Apr 2021|
|Job Role||Learning and Development|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||London (London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Kathryn Gunner|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 9624|
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a fast paced and highly successful team, in a busy, challenging but rewarding role! Reporting into the Head of L&D, you will be responsible for ensuring all employees globally are able to receive a high touch, engaging training and development programme through a blended approach.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
* Being the first point for queries and requests associated with training and development
* Designing and delivering soft skills programmes in line with business needs virtually and eventually in the classroom
* Keeping up to date with relevant core programmes and enhancing and progressing where necessary
* Using innovative ways to progress with online and virtual learning
* Working with the wider team to conduct training needs analysis and proactively monitor requirements
* Maintaining relationships with external providers and oversee the delivery of technical training courses
* Ad hoc project work with the L&D and wider HR team
You must have experience working at the advisory level within a learning, development and/or training function within the professional services. As you will be tasked with designing and delivering training independently, you will be expected to have extensive demonstrable experience in this area and be confident in doing so.
Additionally, you will be a team player, hard working and eager to make a positive impact. This role requires extremely strong attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to join a fantastic team with a lot of potential. If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]