|Posted on||Thu, 08 Apr 2021|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Randa Ibrahim|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 2164|
As a CSR Coordinator your duties would include:
* Being first point of contact for all queries wishing to understand more about my clients CSR events and initiative
* Understanding my clients positioning and how to maintain and develop this.
* Providing administrative support to the CR&I team
* Liaison with senior stakeholders within the business
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
* Monitoring internal CR&I mailboxes
Key Skills and Experience:
* Be educated to degree level.
* Have a keen interest in Diversity and Inclusion.
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
* Excellent communication skills to facilitate in a virtual manner.
* Strong time management and organisation skills
* Proficient reporting and analytics skills
Please email [email protected] for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]