|Posted on||Mon, 12 Apr 2021|
|Job Position||Business Partner|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||London (West End, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Anita McCulloch|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 9587|
You will work with the team to help execute the People Strategy and Operation Plan, and to develop and implement better people management practices and in managing organisational change.
Responsibilities of the People Partner:
* Working closely with, listening to and understanding the needs and priorities of their business areas.
* Analysing insight provided by People Operations. Using the data to inform the people strategy and plan for their business areas, implement actions and ensure fit for purpose and cost-effective solutions.
* Is the escalation point to unblock people issues and obstacles affecting business performance.
* Ensures line managers and employees are educated as required on the correct HR processes and contacting the right team for support.
* Ensuring policies and procedures are in line with current (local) legislation, best practice and business requirements.
* Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
* Works as a Coach to managers.
* Delivers training on people related issues as required.
* Designing succession plans for top talent.
Requirements of the People Partner:
* Fluent German speaker
* Extensive HR experience in Germany
* An in-depth knowledge of current employment law and legislation.
* Knowledge of HR and Payroll software with ability to analyse data.
* A strong influencer
* Retail background
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]