|Posted on||Mon, 12 Apr 2021|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Location||London (City of London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Chris Tuckerman|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 2454|
The successful candidate will support the International Payroll and Benefits Manager and will take responsibility for all payroll processing and benefits administration across the UK, Spain, Germany and Hong Kong, totalling at approximately 250 employees.
Other duties include:
* Responsible for checking the monthly payroll changes and data to control reports.
* Coordinate with HR coordinator to ensure Workday payroll reports are received within specified deadlines
* Create, review and obtain sign off on all funding requests to ensure payroll accounts are properly funded for net pay, taxes, and benefits
* Prepare the monthly GL files for financial reporting
* Support with year-end reporting
* Assist in the processing of Equity, Unit Vesting & Distributions
* Provide third party tax/financial advisors with relevant tax documents on a monthly basis.
* First point of contact for all payroll and benefit related employee queries
* Support implementation of any new payrolls and assist on ad hoc projects
* Administer all EMEA employee benefit programs including enrolments and terminations for benefits and pension
* Coordination of all ancillary benefits
* Support management with benchmarking current benefit provisions to market and assist in required analytical reporting
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]