|Posted on||Wed, 28 Apr 2021|
|Job Position||Business Partner|
|Salary||£60,000 - £69,999|
|Location||Channel Islands (Guernsey, Channel Islands)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Jen Redman|
|Contact Phone||020 7415 0050|
Coming in as an AVP, you will be an experienced HR Business Partner who can confidently communicate with senior stakeholders locally and virtually, and will be responsible for providing HR offerings across the CI, UK and Europe.
* Support the bank in execution of people priorities, including but not limited to org development, D&I, talent management and culture enhancement
* Assisting with employee relations matters
* Programme implementation to enhance workforce demographics
* Establish and implement HR procedures
* Support the VP with HR strategy execution
* Managing recruitment processes for all levels
* Experience as an HRBP at AVP level or equivalent
* Experience in working for a financial/professional services firm
* Professional qualification/graduate degree in Human Resources
* Detailed knowledge of UK employment law
* Excellent communication, mediation and consulting skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further and would like to speak about life in Guernsey, please email [email protected] for more details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]