|Posted on||Thu, 29 Apr 2021|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||London (City of London, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Chris Tuckerman|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 2454|
Main duties include:
* Liaise with internal HR partners to collate and validate all monthly payroll data for multiple EMEA payrolls, before submitting to payroll providers.
* Prepare data for submission to supplier via flexi form or related input template ensuring solid understanding of that input.
* Liaise with payroll providers on submissions and deal with any related queries.
* Review and reconcile payroll data within agreed upon timeframes.
* Produce gross reconciliation analysis and net payments for sign off by manager.
* First line contact for queries from employees, internal partners, and vendors.
* Participate in discussions with vendors regarding payrolls to ensure proper handling of issues and use of controls to mitigate risk.
* Address inquiries from various internal teams, such as HR, Shared Services, etc.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]