|Posted on||Tue, 04 May 2021|
|Salary||£60000 - £80000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, healthcare|
|Benefits||car, pension, bonus, healthcare|
|Location||South East (Canterbury, England)|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Application contact||Stephanie McCleery|
|Contact Phone||+44 20 7332 2129|
A very exciting opportunity has arisen within an agile, growing and fast paced independent company who are leading the way in their sector.
Based in Canterbury, Kent (office based 2-3 days a week and Home based 2 - 3 days a week) and to cover multi-site in the South East Region (visiting sites approx. once a fortnight)
This is a senior level, consultative, autonomous and stand alone role which covers a multi-site workforce and will be very much focused on advisory and troubleshooting support as well as facilitating group-wide projects. The ideal candidate will have strong HR management within manufacturing or an industrial sector, be MCIPD qualified or have equivalent level experience, have a consultative approach, have strong ER and project experience as well as being an independent thinker.
The role objectives:
* Reporting to the Group FD and with dotted line direct to the Chairman this is a role where you really can make a difference and make change happen
* You will spend your time supporting multi-site line managers and the SLT with a consultative advisory approach in all aspects of HR, employee relations, operations and compliance.
* Responsible for light touch line management of 4 (payroll & pension teams and HR admin)
* You will be responsible for championing the company brand, learning and development through to delivery of developing talent processes systems by way of review and improvement.
Day to day duties:
* Manage and develop policy and process, regularly reviewing and improving
* Coordinate group training and supporting development, leadership, succession planning and recruitment
* Working closely with the SLT to develop group wide HR strategy and to plan and implement projects
* Work on all Employee Relations cases escalated beyond line management
* Support effective employee engagement surveys and follow up actions
* Manage the compliance risk
* Manage cultural change and projects around this, promote the company values
* Union discussions and relationship building
* A strong generalist Senior HR Manager background used to working at Senior Leadership level
* You will have worked in a stand alone, autonomous role previously
* A strong strategic and project background but also day to day HR experience and a hands on approach
* Sector experience in manufacturing, construction or industrial is required
* You will have very strong employee relations experience and be able to manage cases from end to end
* You will be innovative and open to change
* Trade union involvement and experience required.
* Experience of a multi-site business is highly desirable
* You will be CIPD qualified and ideally have your MCIPD qualification
To be considered for this role, please apply online now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Frazer Jones
Founded in 1996, Frazer Jones is one of the worlds most distinctive Human Resources recruitment brands, with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. We recruit across the entire HR spectrum, including generalist HR, Learning, Development, Talent, OD, Recruitment, Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Systems, Change and Reward. We work with an exceptional range of clients - from global legal and accountancy firms, investment and retail banks to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, privately owned and owner managed companies. Core to our success are our people, who are honest and principled with a rare talent for delivering exactly what our clients and candidates want. For more information about how we can support you please visit www.frazerjones.com or contact Darren Wentworth on +44 (0)20 7415 2815 or by email [email protected]